Thursday 8 March 2012

Pepper Cat Jewellery

About 18 months ago we adopted a little rescue cat called Pepper.  I don't think at the time we realised how much joy she would bring us.  I blogged about her and posted some photos in April last year - if you'd like to take a peek look here.

Recently I spent an afternoon experimenting with our photo editing software using photos of Pepper.  Some of the effects gave the photos a retro appearance so I made one of them into a pendant for myself.  I've had so many comments and compliments when I've been wearing it that I decided to make a few more pieces for my GroovyCart shop.

This pendant is very similar to the first one I made for myself.  It's strung on soft brown leather cord. For more information please click here


This second pendant comes on a 24" antique bronze colour chain.  Again, for more information please click here


And a bracelet on pretty silver plated chain. The cat photo charm dangles from the last link of the bracelet.  For more information please click here

While I was editing the photos and listing them in the shop my little helper was on the chair next to me sleeping on the job!



1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Karen! Helps to have such a lovely cat to photograph!

    ReplyDelete