Saturday 24 April 2010

blue skies resin pendants

I made some triangle resin shapes a while ago & put them to one side because I didn't know what to do with them.


I'd taken some blank silver triangle shapes, mixed some blue, turquoise and white resin & then added some drops of the different colours into the triangles. The colours spread and merged into each other to create the patterns you can see.

They sat on my workbench for ages until the other day. I was making something else & had some clear resin left over so decided to see what the triangles would look like embedded in the clear resin. I didn't know whether to leave them clear or use a different colour, paper or material as a background but opted to keep it simple.

They've been really difficult to photograph & I haven't really captured how pretty they are. The photos show them much enlarged and highlight all the little blemishes that can't be seen with the naked eye - can't win!

I've listed them in my GroovyCart shop at £9.50 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment