Saturday 23 January 2010

more resin hearts

I made a batch of resin hearts like the ones I've used in the previous post as I was really pleased with how they turned out.  I've kept back some to make into a bracelet but have listed the others in my GroovyCart BEADS shop for others to use in their jewellery making.

I've drilled a hole in the top of these hearts - use large jump rings to attach to your project.  Personally I think they make lovely pendants - but them I would say that wouldn't I!!!


I've got some more to list - different sizes and patterns, like the one above - but they will have to wait until another day when the light is better for photographing.  The pattern was created by adding glass paint to clear resin - I love watching the patterns form in front of my eyes as I have no control over what will happen.  I try to make matching pairs for earrings but they are never identical...
http://www.justkbeads.co.uk/



2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful darling you are still making adorable things
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, I love the red ones. Am now trying to think of a way I can use them in my fabric art pictures so I have an excuse to buy them!

    alison

    ReplyDelete