Tuesday 14 July 2009

resin jewellery etc...

yet again I seem to be neglecting this blog. It's been a bit manic recently - there aren't enough hours in the day. I've just taken delivery of some lovely new charms and have got some more beads and gemstones on order - hopefully they'll arrive before the postal strike on friday.

for these pendants I have allowed red and yellow resin to run into each other to create the marbled effect - on Just K Jewellery
in these two pendants I have embedded handmade resin dots and an image of a leaf in clear glassy resin - on Just K Jewellery
jelly tot sweets in clear resin - made up into handbag charms - on Mums Making Money
these earring are pink tinted resin - kitsch or what! - on MISI
lots of semi precious turquoise gemstone chips - on Mums Making Money

pretty rainbow coloured cube beads - on Just K Jewellery

stripey shell beads for this necklace and earrings set - on Just K Jewellery

Should anyone want to buy jewellery from different sites - just email me & I'll sort it out for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment