Monday 26 January 2009

getting organised...

I have to admit I'm not very organised. My jewellery and the handmade beads that I sell are in boxes next to my work desk. I bought a workmans storage box at the weekend which has about 50 small compartments - ideal for my handmade beads. I've now got the beads sorted but am still trying to come up with an idea to organise the jewellery - without spending a fortune.

I've spent this morning restocking Just K Beads after a customer bought most of the stock at the weekend. It always takes much longer than you expect it to. Getting the beads ready for sale involves drilling holes, rubbing down rough edges, taking photos, editing the photos, writing the item description to give as much & as accurate a description as possible....

No comments:

Post a Comment