Tuesday 23 December 2008

Personalised photo cards

I've been playing around with my photo editing software - I needed a card for my niece to give her some money for christmas and had left it too late to get one of my card making chums to create a bespoke card for me. I tried making a card with lots of glitter, glue, embellishments etc but just made a horrible mess - definitely the before not the "here's one I made earlier..." Where do you all get the patience from? So then tried playing around with photographs on the PC - I'd scanned all mums old family photos so had a selection to experiment with. The result is below - I hope she's not too embarrassed as she's now a stunningly beautiful teenager...

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea Karen, love it.
    you have an award waiting for you on my Blog ...... come and get it when you have a moment
    love and hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete