Thursday 16 October 2008

new stock uploaded...

I've banned myself from making any more resin pendants until I've finished the ones I've already made. I've got a box to work through - they need the rough edges sanded and a pendant bail added or hole drilled. My problem is that I'm always thinking about the next project, a new idea to try...

Saw a lady on the TV yesterday who decided she needed to make some extra money & decided to make & sell jewellery - it was pretty pricey & I suspect she was making a larger profit margin than she claimed. I'm completely the opposite - I love making jewellery but am a useless saleswoman. I sell with a small profit margin as I just want people to enjoy wearing my jewellery and think they've got a real bargain.

Spent yesterday afternoon re-jigging The Secret Jewellery Boutique. I created a new shopping category for my handmade resin pendants - uploaded some new stock and moved some of the pendants already there into the new category. I've got a few more things to move around today. Piccies are of new stock added to Just K and The Secret Jewellery Boutique.


Also got to write this months project for Easy Craft Projects - had a eureka moment in the middle of the night when I realised I hadn't done it yet - sorry Lisa, it'll be with you very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment