Friday 15 August 2008

I don't want to bore you...

I seem to spend most of every day experimenting with resin & am still totally addicted to it - I think it's the unpredictability that facinates me - you don't know how each item will turn out until the finished piece has finally cured & you release it from the mold. It can be very frustrating to spend 2/3 days working on a piece only to find out that it hasn't worked - BUT when it does it such a feeling of exhilaration & satisfaction. I won't bore you with numerous photos any more...

Jill from GroovyCart has emailed me to say that they are starting an advertising campaign for GroovyCart and are going to use my secret jewellery shop as one of the featured shops. If anyone has considered expanding their little empire then I can't recommend GroovyCart enough AND IT'S FREE!!! You can have a shop with up to 30 items and sell up to 10 items a month for nothing. The site is really easy to use too. I've added the jewellery below to my GroovyCart shop & will be adding more over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment