Thursday 10 July 2008

My head hurts...

I've spent the last few days glued to the PC & now my head hurts - I need to go & lie down in a darkened room!

I've opened a shop on GROOVYCART and have spent quite a lot of time setting up the shop and uploading some stock. For the time being I've used stock that's also in The Secret Jewellery Boutique & Just K Jewellery because I already had photos that I could use. Eventually I'll replace this jewellery with new stock. This is a really easy site to use & I'll be interested to see what happens.

I've also got myself on Facebook. I've set up my profile & created a page for Just K Jewellery. When my head stops hurting through overuse I'll set up a page for The Secret Jewellery Boutique too.

Visit The Secret Jewellery Boutique on GROOVYCART and Just K Jewellery on FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment