Thursday 1 May 2008

Photo Pendants...



This is what I wanted to do with the photo pendants - make personalised pendants to order. The photos will need to be emailed to me & I will then be able to print them out in colour, black & white or sepia (to give a vintage look). The photos will be sealed with either clear resin or tinted to any colour of choice. The finished pendants will be strung on chain (any length - again to personal choice) and I can add a cluster of beads - again any colours. Alternatively the pendants can be strung simply on ribbon or thong.

I'm hoping to extend this personalised photo jewellery to include bracelets - probably with 3 or 5 small photo charms and other beads & charms to suit the customer (or recipient if it is bought as a gift). There's lot's of fun charms available - handbags, shoes, gardening tools, zodiac charms etc etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment