Monday 7 April 2008

Well, did he?...

No - he did a bit but didn't finish it. Am I surprised? no. We got loads of other chores done though. What strange weather - I mowed the lawn on friday & then sat and read the paper on the patio, it was a gorgeous day.... and then yesterday we woke up to about 4" of snow. Nick took some fabulous photos


Although we live in a modern house on a large estate we're lucky enough to live next to a large field where people walk their dogs & kids play. There's a slope down to a path &, as you can see from the photo, all the kids (big & small) like to sledge down it when it snows.

I've now got the resin I ordered & am looking forward to seeing how easy it is to embed different things in it & make some unusual resin jewellery. I'll post some photos here of my attempts - however awful they are to begin with

No comments:

Post a Comment